Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Baby

We are pleased to announce the arrival of Jonas Victor Burcham! He was born at 11:49 AM, weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great. Below are a few photos of his first day. Thanks for your prayers - we love you all!





12 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you both!! I hope you and Jonas are doing well. Congrats on the big day!!

the studio said...

He is GORGEOUS and so are you!!! Congratulations!! I still have 10 days to go . . . I love that you went early, it's so much nicer than having to wait!

Hugs and kisses -

paula

Holly said...

Congratulations!! He already looks like both of you. Enjoy these precious first days!!!

Amanda said...

Mer, he is so cute! Congrats to you and Matt! I love the name! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are doing well and I will talk to you soon. Love you!!

Sara said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful and you all look great! Get as much rest as you can and soak up every minute. Love you guys!

Pastor Gene said...

Praise the Lord. Congratualtions you guys - what an exciting time for you! Beautiful baby - good thing he looks like Meredith!!
Matt - we won the game 18-1 - missed you.

Mittig family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about all your motherhood "firsts" this week! Love you and will be thinking about y'all!

Max's Family said...

Congratulations! Jonas is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful!!! Makes me want another one! Congratulations! Kiss those little cheeks for me. xoxox

Stephanie Reeves said...

Congrats! He's adorable and I LOVE his name! Enjoy these precious first moments. They go by sooooo fast. Love- Stephanie

rgarrett said...

He is beautiful! So happy for you both! Enjoy these days...they go too fast! Love you!

Becca