I can hardly believe that Matty turned 30 yesterday. It really seems like just yesterday that we met at Harding during our college years-oh life was so carefree! I definitely feel so blessed that God gave Matt to me as a husband. He is an amazing husband; so sweet,humble,supportive, loyal, gentle, witty, intelligent, sexy and so much more. I can't imagine the last 6 and half years,actually about 9 since we dated, without him. He is such an amazing christian man and has grown in so many ways since I have known him. He makes me laugh and look at life in a less serious way some times. He is also my rational, strong rock and there are so many times I think to myself how would I have made it through without him. I am looking forward to many more milestones together...and looking forward to sharing this next chapter of life with him as we move into parenthood--in only a few short days. I love you so much Matty and am so thankful to have you not only as my husband, but my best friend for life!
To celebrate we went to Matty's favorite place for Beer and Wings..Bostons with about 20 of his friends..it was great, good food, March Madness Basketball and they had guitar hero hooked up, which Matt and I play at home and love..so it was a great time. We are so thankful for friends!! I am also thankful I got to go for the night considering I am on bed rest..I made it through just fine!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Matt! I thought about ya'll this weekend, too. I'm glad you were able to get out. Not much longer now!!
Post a Comment