Saturday, April 5, 2008

3 Days Old




Jonas is 3 days old today! We are enjoying every minute of him! Here are a few pics from today! I am going home tomorrow, we are all doing great!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

He is precious and so alert. I can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are feeling okay, talk to you soon! Love you!

Heather said...

What a handsome little guy! I'm glad you're both recovering well!

Mittig family said...

He IS so alert! What an advanced baby already! :) Glad you're feeling okay and have a great trip back home (it will make you feel even better to be in your own space!) Love you!

amber said...

So glad I checked your blog today! Congratulations on little Jonas!! He is precious. I hope things are going well for you all! Keep the pictures coming!

Natalie Church said...

How alert is he? So cute! He is already growing up! Good luck at home!

Stephanie Reeves said...

Look at those wide-open eyes. Precious!!

Missy said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations.
Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Mer, he is precious!! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!

Vanessa said...

Hey Mer! Little Jonas is very precious! I'm going to call you soon. I'm so happy for you and would love to see you sometime soon. Congratulations! Love, Vanessa