Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 weeks old
1st church trip
1st bath
Nana
Our little gift

Jonas is 2 weeks old today! We are finally getting a bit more settled and into a routine. The first couple of weeks have been a huge adjustment for all of us, but each day it only gets better! Jonas is doing great, sleeping, eating, peeing and pooping..what all little babies do so well! I have been so thankful to have my mom(Nana) here this week to help out-we really do not want her to have to go back home..we would love for her to be our nanny! Enjoy the pics..and hope everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

Keeley White said...

Mere-
He is so cute!!! I am still sending a gift your direction but since I am a huge procrastinator, I have not even bought it yet! Cannot wait to see him in person

Stephanie Reeves said...

Oh, I remember those first few weeks as a new mom with Ruby so well- precious but exhausting. Hang in there! You seem to be handling all the adjustments well. I think it was around the 4 month mark that I felt like I had the mothering thing down and it wasn't so overwhelming. Jonas is so sweet and i do LOVE his name.... Are you familiar with "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer? It's on my Playlist on my blog.... Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Love the new pictures! I am glad you are doing well. Talk to you soon and I think we will see you in July. Can't wait to meet Jonas and see you guys.Have a good week, you are going to be great. Love you.

Heather said...

I'm so glad things are going well! He looks so precious all swaddled up! (Madeline's 4 mos. now, and we still have to swaddle her!)

Anonymous said...

Quite possibly the cutest little thing I've ever seen!!! xoxoxo

Mittig family said...

What a sweet little baby boy! Keep those pictures coming and all the stories of Jonas' "firsts" Love you!

Katie Land said...

Mer,
So sweet! I have been out of the blog world for a few weeks, so this is the first time I have seen pics of the little man. He is adorable. I hope you are doing well and I will be in touch soon

Beverly said...

Matt and Meredith! Little Jonas is such a beautiful baby!! I know you both are so proud, and we're glad everyone is doing great!

We're thrilled to get to see you all over the Fourth!! YEA! It's time we had a new baby there once again!!

We love you guys!