Monday, May 5, 2008

1 month old




Jonas turned 1 month old on Friday-I can hardly believe it has been a month-time does go by fast. He is growing and gaining weight-last Monday he weighed 7 lbs 10 oz..yeah! He also is alert more often and definitely smiles!! I can't wait for him to get a little bigger so he can fit into some of his clothes--but thanks to Will Adams for sending us some of his hand me downs so that he has some clothes to wear for awhile! We are all doing well, getting into more of a routine and used to being a mom and dad...and used to living on less sleep! Hope everyone is doing well!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serious KK, he is a doll! I think of course he looks like you! He is just darling, I miss you guys, hope to see you soon! Emalee sends her love to baby Jonas.

Katie Land said...

Mer,
Jonas is precious...How are you doing? I hope things are setteling down a little for you. Maybe I will come out...you are right I need to do that. I need your address..wiill you email it to me please? Love ya! Keep posting pics!

jsimpson0 said...

Mer,
He's SO Cute!! I want to talk to you. E-mail me your phone number in all of your free time!
Love, Vanessa (vesimpson@gmail.com)

Amanda said...

Mer,
He is adorable! Glad you guys are doing well. I wish we could see you all, maybe in the fall! Talk to you soon!
love you and miss you!

rgarrett said...

I can't beleive how much he has changed already! What a cutie you have! Looking forward to seeing you this week! Give him kisses from me until I can in person!

Love,
Becca

Heather said...

What a little man! I know it seems like he'll never fill out all his clothes, but soon you'll feel like he grows out of them as soon as you buy them! We love you guys!

the Whitelaws said...

So precious! Glad to hear you're doing well and adjusting. Miss you guys! Kevin, Sara, Jenna

Stephanie Reeves said...

PRECIOUS!! He does seem so alert.... To answer your question, to get music on your blog, just go to playlist.com and it's pretty easy. Glad you're doing well!

Kimberly said...

I'm not sure if I've had the chance to congratulate you on being a mom!!
Jonas is sooo cute!! Is he already smiling? I can't wait to keep up with him via blog to watch him grow!