Friday, May 23, 2008

The carseat






Jonas and I are getting into a daily routine and are getting out and about more and more-as you can see he doesn't seem too thrilled to be in the carseat again. For the most part he loves it and will fall asleep, but then he gets to the point where he can no longer stand staring at the little green toy and wants out to see what else is happening in the world. He has become so much more curious and alert..and he is smiling and cooing..so much fun to see him growing and changing. He is also finally start to get some chubbiness and a double chin..I thought he would never put on weight..but I am sure now it will start piling on!

Matt and I have been enjoying some date nights, thanks to all our family out here that offer to watch the little Jonas, we love you guys! Other than that, we are working on the yard, other house projects..oh yeah, and taking care of a newborn!!


Did anyone else see NKOTB ont he TODAY show a couple of weeks ago-I guess they have released a new album..wow! I remember having such a crush on them...wow, I feel old!

Have a good week!

4 comments:

rgarrett said...

Mer,

He seriously gets cuter everyday! I hope you are feeling better, and NKOTB??? How can they have released a new CD? Wow, what a blast from the past! Love you,
Becca

Heather said...

Love the new look!

Amanda said...

He is so cute. I am glad you are getting into a routine, I wish we were. I feel like we are always on the go! Jonas and Will are doing a lot of the same things, Will rolled from front to back the other day and is starting to sit in his bumbo seat. I love the pictures and look forward to some more soon. Love and miss you!

Mittig family said...

Hey Meredith! Where are some new pictures? Babies change so much, so quickly! Not that you have anything else to do, right? Glad y'all are getting into a routine and I know you are loving being a mama!