Our good friends Patrick and Terese work in DC and they sent Jonas a little onesie that says "Teeny Republican", so we thought it would be appropriate for Jonas to wear it at least once during the RNC this past week!
Jonas turned 5 months old on the 2nd, so we starting spoon feeding Jonas cereal this week..as you can see he loves it and enjoys making a mess! It is fun to feed him something other than just his bottle, it is messy, but fun. I think in the next couple of weeks, we will try out sweet potatoes and see how he likes that!
7 comments:
He is getting so big! Amelia loved sweet potatoes, hopefully he will too! Love you all!
Becca
He is getting so big! Will loves cereal, I did sweet potatoes last so he would eat the other veggies. We are doing sweet pot. now and he loves them! Miss you guys, glad to see you are well! We love you all!
That onesie is the best! It is so fun to feed them some "real" food isn't it!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love, Deb
What a little cutie! I can't decide who he looks like-what do y'all's families think?
Have you bought stock in Spray n Wash and Bleach Pens yet? They're both must haves with the baby food days!
That is by far the cutest Republican I know!
Everything is going well with this pregnancy! I'm not sick anymore! We find out in 2 weeks. I'm ready to find out, of course!
You need to update your blog with new pics! Miss you!
Hey girl! I'm making my blog private and I didn't have your e-mail address. If you want me to add you send me an e-mail at shauridani@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment