I have been so bad about blogging!! Jonas turned 6 months old a week ago and that same day I saw one little tooth poking through on the bottom, then two days later, he had another tooth poking through!! YAY! I just can't believe my little baby has teeth already!! He is talking, singing REALLY loud, sitting up, rolling over..not mobile yet, which I am enjoying while I can! He started eating some solids, and we are having a rough start with that..any mom's have any tips??? The pediatrician said to try veggies first, but those seem to make him either constipated or gassy--
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall! I hope I can be more consistent with posting..we will see!!
My highschool girlfriends came in town to meet Jonas this past weekend and we went and saw the comedian Jim Gaffigan...he is so---funny, if you ever get a chance to see, you should! Have a good week!!
2 comments:
A NEW post!!! He is getting so big, and is adorable. Glad to hear you are well. I can't believe he's got 2 teeth, none here. I need to call you sometime so we can catch up! Miss you and love you.
I'm so glad to see a new post! I was worried you'd switched exclusively to facebook! Jonas is SUCH a little cutie and getting so big! And I agree-Jim Gaffigan is hilarious-he has some specials on Comedy Central sometimes.
Post a Comment