Sunday, August 10, 2008

4 months old already!!





Everyone would tell me how the fast the time would go when Jonas was first born and I honestly didn't believe them. Motherhood was so new and some days seemed to last forever. Now, he is 4 months old and I totally "get it"! Jonas weighs 13lbs 4oz! He is a growing boy! He seems to be doing great..what he likes to do these days is... If this is boring to you---sorry, just want to update!
chew on anything
drool on anything
eat his hands..sometimes i think he gags himself!
sing/coo
giggle, chuckle
smile at everyone..he is a social butterfly and LOVES people!
roll over
hold his bottle with both hands..but not strong enough to hold by himself
pull his paci out and put it back in
cuddle faces
bat at rattles
wiggle like crazy
read books..well, he really just wants to eat them
loves to stand..he seems to be really strong

That is a quick update! Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment! He's the most adorable thing. I love him in those little jeans!Don't worry. Madeline still gags herself, and I'm convinced she does it on purpose!

Amanda said...

I love the pictures, he is so cute! We have got to get our boys together soon! They are doing about the same stuff and Jonas is 2lbs behind Will! I would be so excited if you got to come here in Sept.!!!!!!!!!! We would love it. Talk to you soon, I miss you! Love and hugs to all!

Keeley White said...

I cannot believe that he is 4 months old already! I was already thinking that before I read what you had written about time flying by. How is work going? I am sure that it must be an adjustment but also nice at the same time. I bet Jonas gets spoiled at his daycare! Glad you all are doing well. Miss ya! ~keeley