Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lake Powell 2008



A couple weeks ago we went on the Burcham family Lake Powell trip! They have been going every about every other summer since Matt was about 2--so since Matt and I have been married, Lake Powell has also become my favorite vacation! It is an absolutely beautiful place to be. You are away from phone, tv, society and are surrounded with family, friends, God and nature! Of course, the sun and water sports aren't so bad either! Matt's parents have a 75 foot houseboat that we all stay on together, it is cozy with all of us on it..and we all managed to get along very nicely!
This was Jonas's first Lake Powell..and he was such a trooper!! We were not going to go this year because we thought he might not adjust, but what is there not to adjust to when you have 15 other people loving you and giving you attention all day!! He was still too young to be in lake water and the sun..but he still had a great time! I can't wait until we can get him out on the water skis and wakeboard!!

Other than that, I am back to work full time..having a difficulty time transitioning, but will be okay! I do feel blessed to have an awesome at home christian daycare provider that Jonas just adores!
Hope you all are doing good!

No comments: