Monday, June 23, 2008

Jonas and his Exersaucer






I am not even sure if that is how you spell the name of the little toy-but this past weekend we have discovered that Jonas can sit in it and hold his head up and he loves it!! He still moves forward a lot-but he will get it down soon! He also loves to put his hands in his mouth all the time. The other night, he giggled tons-so cute!! We are enjoying him...

Matt and I's anniversary is today, we are celebrating 7 years! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone and I am so thankful for a wonderful husband, best friend and now an amazing daddy-I look forward to many more years! We actually celebrated on Friday night, Jonas stayed for his first overnight with the Grandparents(Matt's Parents) and we enjoyed some rest!!

Enjoy the pics!

8 comments:

Mittig family said...

Happy anniversary! And Jonas is just so cute! Do y'all have a jumperoo yet? I wish y'all were closer and you could just take all this baby gear off my hands! Do you know the person that left those previous comments? I was afraid to click on his name but xxx is kinda freaky, no?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer! He's just adorable! I love the exercauser, I think Ava is ready to use it too! Happy Anniversary to you! Look forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Deb

the Whitelaws said...

Congrats on your anniversary! So great that you could get away for a night. Jonas is so, so cute! Shall we start the marriage arrangements?

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!!! Is the excersaucer not the best thing in the world??? Loved it! Happy anniversary too. Love u! Shauri

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yes, I put cereal in just about every bottle. At first I didn't. When I first started giving cereal, I would put it in there during the morning feeding and the night feeding, then I just gradually increased it. I don't know if you're breastfeeding or not, but I know when I breastfed, Ava's stools were very loose then when I switched her to formula she had some pretty hard stools. If you're formula feeding, it could be the iron in the formula. Also, cereal has iron in it as well. An old wives tale that I heard was to put a little Kayro Syrup in each bottle. I have no idea if that works or not, but I've heard it many times!! HA! I never tried the prune juice. I used Enfamil Low-Iron formula when I saw the regular formula was hard on Ava's digestion then after a couple of months I switched to the regular stuff, doing it half and half for a couple of days. It might be a little difficult to find but I'm pretty sure they sell it @ Wal-mart and Target. I think that's the way to go. If you're going to switch, just do it a little bit over a couple of days so it won't be too hard on his tummy. Also, I used Avent bottles (w/ both babies) and they have a certain nipple you can buy that says "variable speed for thicker feeds". It works great for cereal bottles. I hope that helps!!! Let me know what you try. I'll be saying a little prayer, I know it can be difficult trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. Just trial and error!! Love you! xoxox

Heather said...

He has so much expression in his face! Congratulations on your anniversary- we love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer! How's it going? Have you found anything that's helped yet?

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.