We have been busy with baby stuff, but we have also been able to enjoy other things, last week we scored some awesome Nuggets tickets, front row!! So, Matt and two of his best buddies and me went to the game-it was so fun-and it was great to be so close, it felt as though we were part of the action. I also enjoyed the Nuggets dancers, for those of you who know me well, know I love to dance and secretly would love to be one of them!!
Well, I hope everyone has a great week!!
9 comments:
You are such a cute prego! Not much longer to go...can't wait to meet him! See you soon!
Love you,
Becca
You look great! I can't believe it is already 29 weeks! It will be here before you know it. I think the birthing classes were beneficial to Brent and though he may never admit it, he enjoyed learning about all of that stuff. We have a date set for Feb. 8 but there is still a chance it could be the 1st! Talk to you soon.
love,
Shores
You look so pretty Meredith! Great seats at the Nuggets game-I guess it's officially time to watch basketball with the football season over. :( Can't wait to know the baby's name and see pics of the nursery!
Love you
Thank you so much for the cute stuff! I know Will is going to love it! Hope you are feeling good. We are on the countdown, 12 days!
Mere, you look great! It looks like you and Matt stay pretty busy. Have you done the nursery yet? That will be something fun to blog about! Talk to you later!
You look so cute! I can't believe you only have 2 1/2 months to go! So exciting!!
What a beautiful belly! I wish I could have seen you so I could touch it (I'm obsessed with pregnant belly's!). You look so wonderful! Say hi to Matt!
You've been tagged! Look at my blog and copy the instructions. http://justinandshauriphillips.blogspot.com/
Love, Shauri
Hey Meredith! Where have you gone? We miss you in blog land! Hope everything's going well with your pregnancy and I can't wait to see pics of the nursery and hear some baby names!
Post a Comment