I love the month of February for lots of reasons..the main reasons are my birthday and Valentines Day! I also love the color red, love roses, love chocolate..so yes I love it! Matt took me out to Maggiano's for my birthday and I got a special treat at ColdStone! And, I got to spend some time with family and friends as well, it was a good day!
Matt and I also enjoyed a nice dinner out for Valentine's Day-since next year we probably won't be alone on Valentine's day--it was fun!
Other than that, we have been busy! The Nursery is almost done, I will post pics soon. We ordered the crib and furniture and I still need to go shopping for some wall decor, but it is all falling into place! We are also taking our childbirthing class..I am learning a lot-maybe too much! I am getting a bit nervous about labor-but I just keep remembering that God made it a natural process for the most part--and so--many women have gone through it!! Next weekend my mom is coming into town for one of my showers-I am really looking forward to spending time with her!
I haven't been taking many pics lately, but here is one taken on my birthday night..so I was about 30 weeks!
I will post more soon when the nursery is complete!!
Hope everyone has a great week! Love ya!
10 comments:
You look so cute! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. Miss you and love you!
Lookin' good, Mer! Happy (late) birthday!
Happy belated birthday, and I agree, you look great! And you're still smiling, so that's a good sign! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery and hear the name!
I'm looking forward to seeing your nursery! You look fabulous. It will be so fun to have kiddos so close together! At least we can relate to what the other is going through!
Happy late birthday and you look great! Can you believe that the big day is almost here?! I'm sure you can't wait.
You are getting close! I'm glad you had a good birthday! Do you have a name yet? I want to get him something, so I thought I would check on the name. Hope you're having a great week!
Hey Mer- you look so cute and I can't believe you are so far along. Can't wait to see the nursery pics. You look beautiful!
I got your message. That will be a fun surprise to find out the name. We will see soon!! I hope you've had a good couple of weeks! You are getting down to the wire!
You look great! Hang in there!! Happy Late Birthday!
Post a Comment