Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Growing Belly

16 weeks
18 weeks

My belly has finally started to grow-it seemed like it took forever! I hope you can tell, I may need to wear a tighter shirt, so that it really shows up! But, this week, it really seemed to have popped out, so I will have to get my wonderful photographer Matty to take another pic-I am 19 weeks.


We are so anxious to find out if Baby Burcham is a boy or girl-we have our ultrasound next Wednesday. Matt thinks it is a girl and I think it is a boy-we will soon find out which one of us guessed it correct!


Other than that, pregnancy doesn't seem too bad-the mood swings I can live without, but at least I am not sick! We will see if I am this energetic about it in another month!!!


Alright, I hope everyone is doing well!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You look so cute! Emma Cate thinks you have a boy in your belly! She did think that about me too!!! We can't wait to hear!

Max's Family said...

Awww, what a cute belly! It's so exciting when you finally start to show. Can't wait to find out what baby Burcham is! :)

rgarrett said...

You are one adorable pregnant lady! It was great to see you and I can't wait to find out!

Hugs,
Becca

Burchams said...

You look SO cute!! That tummy really has popped out! Can't wait to find out what the little person is!

Mittig family said...

You look great Meredith! Enjoy this stage-it's the best! Lots of energy, cute little belly and you can still eat without feeling full right away (and you're not up every hour at night because the baby sleeps on your bladder!). Make sure to post an update when you find out what it is! Good luck to you both on your predictions and I can tell you from experience, both are AWESOME and each in their own special ways.

Natalie Church said...

What a cute little belly you have! Mine looks like that and I'm not pregnant. I'm excited about next week. I think it's a boy. Not much longer and you will know! Miss you!