Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Broncos!






We had our first snow on Sunday-which by now it has already melted! It is actually not too bad when it snows here, because usually the next day it is sunny and warmer. Sunday was also my first Bronco game! Matt has been to tons of games, but I had not been to one! So, we had tickets-7th row on the 5oyard line for Sunday's game! It was so much fun. The energy and the craziness of the fans is so much fun! I had always heard it was so loud in there-and it really was! It was a lot of fun-not to mention they won the game!


Also, GO ROCKIES! We are so excited that our Rockies are in the World Series-this city is enjoying it also! We tried to get tickets today-but that was a joke-it was so unorganized. Maybe we will have to just have a party at home!


I am feeling good with my pregnancy-just hoping to start showing soon! I am also anxious to find out if it is a boy or girl-we find out in less than a month!


Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

rgarrett said...

I can't wait to know what it is either! You look like you had a great time at the game...which I watched sitting by the fire! Love you!

Becca

Mittig family said...

Wow-snow already? Crazy! Glad y'all had a fun time at the game-I heard about the craziness surrounding the World Series tickets in Colorado. Good luck getting them and good luck tonight. I have officially become a Rockies fan now that they are playing Boston!
Are you what, 16 weeks pregnant or so? You'll start showing pretty soon I bet. Then you'll wonder where your feet went and Matt will have to paint your toenails! Enjoy every minute!

Katie Land said...

Nice SEATS!!! I love it. I be the game was great and the snow was fun. Glad you are feeling better. i have been a terrible blogger- too busy! Talk care and talk to you soon!

Mittig family said...

Okay Meredith, I need some new updates! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? I missed you not being there at Homecoming. It didn't seem right without you there. Next year!

So how's the baby bump going? Updates please!