A week ago we went to an appointment and it was the first time that we got to hear the little heartbeat-it is the most amazing thing! I can't believe how surreal this whole pregnancy thing feels--it is so amazing how God designed it to work so perfectly.
Other than that, I am feeling good-I am now in my 2nd trimester and starting to have more energy-and more of an appetite. I am also really anxious to start wearing maternity clothes and start having a visible belly!
We have been enjoying the fall weather and enjoying the sports teams around here-CU has been doing well..and the Rockies will hopefully make it to the World Series-Matty and I are hoping to get some tickets if they do--how cool would that be! And, hopefully the Broncos season will turn around!
Other than that, I dropped my camera and it broke, so this weekend I will get a new one and hopefully post some pics soon!
Hope everyone is doing well!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a washing machine huh? Yeah! Amelia is going to have a girlfriend! I hope they like each other as much as we do...ok, a littl wishful thinking never hurt anyone! Could not be happier for you two! Enjoy EVERY second, it is gone in a blink of an eye, and you are singing happy birthday to them on their first birthday! So glad to hear you are feeling better. We must do coffee more often, that was special for me!
Love you!
Becca
There are few things in life sweeter than hearing your baby's heartbeat for the first time! I'm glad your pregnancy is going smoothly-enjoy this second trimester because it's so much fun! You can FINALLY eat the way you have always heard pregnant people can, you feel great, look great, and it won't be long before you feel those first kicks. Love you!
Post a Comment