So, I am a bit late on posting pics from Labor Day--but at least I have a new post! We ended up spontaneously going camping with 5 other people in the mtns Sunday and Monday. We were able to have a campfire-the last 2 yrs there have been fire bans-so we were happy to have one. We had a great time, talking, singing old hymns...it was fun and it was beautiful. It did get a bit cold at night, but not too bad! I think that we are going to start camping more often with this group of people-we live too close to the mtns not to take advantage of the awesome camping spots!!
More recently, Matt and I have been enjoying the football season, both college and NFL! We both love this time of year! Matt is playing on a fall softball league-and busy with work and church. I am working on getting curtains in my house--it is harder than I thought to pick out fabric, it is hard to decide! I am also hoping to start teaching Sunday school soon.
My sister was in town this past weekend for a conference, it was great to spend time with her-she is about 6 months preganant with her second...and unlike me, she definitely has a belly-she looks cute though!! 
I am starting to have a bit more energy and I have one week left and I will be in my second trimester, I am ready for that!!! I also can't wait to actually be showing, right now it is sometimes still hard to believe I am pregnant, but I am sure the belly will come soon enough!!
Well, that is what is going on with us!
2 comments:
Hey! I hope you had a good time with your sister-- she looks so cute! You're little tummy is going to be popping out in no time! I can't wait to be little Chopper's aunt! love you! shan
Hey Meredith! Camping in the mountains? I'm so jealous! My parents were just in Colorado on their way to Canada and all they could talk about was how nice the weather was! It's still in the 90s here...
You look great-definitely have the pregnancy glow. I can't wait for the belly pics-how many weeks are you now?
Love ya!
Post a Comment