Wednesday, September 5, 2007

8 Positive Tests

Yeah, that is right! I took 8 at home pregnancy tests because I couldn't believe that I was pregnant! It happened very fast for us, which I am thankful about. I guess that it really is in God's timing. So, for those of you you who don't know yet, Matt and I are expecting our first baby on April 8th!
Matt and I have been married for 6 years, and I can't have imagined not having that time with just him, but now it is time to add to our family!
So, I am about 9 weeks prego-feeling pretty good, just extra tired. I also have developed weird food aversions the last couple of days and all I seem to be able to eat is peanut butter and jelly and fruit-I hope I can eat other foods again soon!
So, I will definitely try to post updates...and for all you girls that have been throught his before, I would love any advice you have!! Please keep us all in your prayers! Love you!

7 comments:

Stephanie Reeves said...

Wa-hoo!! I'm so excited for you! When I saw your comment on my blog I figured that this was your exciting news. That's great that you and Matt had several years with just the 2 of you. Ruby was a huge surprise so Rex and I only had a year of just us. I'm glad that you're feeling good. I can't think of any good advice to share right now but I'll let you know if something comes to mind. Lots of Love and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Yea!!!!! That is great news! I can't wait to tell Justin. Congratulations! You and Matt are going to be the best parents! I'm so excited. Please keep us updated! Love you!

amber said...

Congratulations Meredith!! I hope you have an easy pregnancy. My advice... get all the rest you can and enjoy all the special treatment!! I know you will make a wonderful mother.

Max's Family said...

Yea! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! I hope you get more energy soon. My 2nd trimester was a bit better than my first. I'm so happy for you both!
love you...kelly

Natalie Church said...

Yea!!! I am so excited! We have been out of town for a while, so this was a nice surprise when I saw your email. Your baby will be such a blessing...you won't believe it! Congrats!

Burchams said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm so excited to read it and see all sorts of pictures. Love you and your little kidney bean! :)
shan

Mittig family said...

Congrats again Meredith-did you get my e-mail? I'm so excited for y'all. It WILL get easier-just hang in there. And don't eat anything that you really love if you're getting sick. I still can't eat some things I ate when I was sick with Will three years ago! You and Matt are gonna be great parents! Miss you!