Friday, November 23, 2007

BABY BURCHAM IS A...................

BOY!!!! Matt and I found out Wednesday that we are having a little boy! We ar both very excited. Matt had thought is was going to be a girl and I thought it was going to be a boy-I won the bet! I always thought I would have girls-I guess God wanted me to have a boy!

I am excited now to get started on the nursery and picking out a name! I will hopefully post some more pics of the belly and other updates of our lives soon!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and was able to remember all the wonderful blessings that God has given each one of us!

9 comments:

rgarrett said...

Such wonderful news! I am so excited for you both! Let the shopping begin!

Love,
Becca

Katie Land said...

That is awesome!! A boy!! Hope you are doing well. What are you going to do for the nursury? Let's talk soon! YOu look so cute too!

Natalie Church said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you. Everything is so much more exciting once you know. Have fun shopping and decorating. I wish we lived closer!

Keeley White said...

I am so excited for you and Matt. Our group of girlfriends from Harding need another little boy thrown into the mix! I cannot wait to see you again. I will definitely see you at homecoming but hopefully it will be before then! Keep us updated!

Kimberly said...

Of course I remember you! I love how blogs bring everyone back in touch from HU so we can all see what we're all up to and pics of all the many babies!
Congratulations on your news that your expecting a boy! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to follow along your pregnancy to see the nursery, what his name will be, and eventually pictures of him.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Kim and had to comment bc we had too many similarities! My niece calls me KK and will also be 3 in March. My husband and I also went to St Louis in June to watch the Cards play. I am also extremely anxious (also glad my hubby is laid-back to balance my craziness out!), and would rather eat out for dinner...random, I know, but thought it was funny. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! How exciting! Another little Matty! I know you're so excited to finally find out what he is. It's so much fun knowing what you're having so that you can buy stuff! You look beautiful! Hope you're feeling well. Take advantage of these good feeling days before you get to feeling VERY preggo. Love you, Shauri

Natalie Church said...

Hey Mer! Can you email me your home address? I need to mail you a Christmas card. Thanks!

Max's Family said...

i checked your blog a long time ago and knew that you were having a boy, but didn't leave a comment. I just checked to see if you had updated and thought I really needed to leave a comment! Boys are fantastic!!! I never could imagine myself with them either, but now I cannot begin to imagine my life without! Truthfully, now I can't imagine my life with girls. I know if we ever have any, girls will be just as amazing as boys. Everyone with boys always told me how wonderful they were, now that I have one I know what they mean. I'm so very happy for you!