Monday, July 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!!

Alright, since I have been tagged by Natalie and Katie...and Shores has now completed one-I thought I would try to name 100 things also!
1. I love God
2. I love Matt
3. I don't know where I would be sometimes w/o Matt, he is my best friend
4.I am thankful that Matt is a good christian man
5. I have been married for 6 years
6. I love to exercise
7. I want to be a fitness instructor someday
8. I love John Mayer
9. I love to ski
10. I didn't start skiing until Matt taught me-he is a great teacher
11. I love to watch Food Network
12. I am scared of flying
13. I lo--ve to watch American Idol
14. I would love to be on American Idol
15. I love to watch football, baseball and basketball-
16. I love college football and basketball the most
17. I always fill out the NCAA basketball brackets(sometimes I beat Matt too!)
18. I try to eat healthy, but wish I ate more healthier
19. I want to lose 10 lbs
20. I go to Mexico every other Christmas with the Burcham family
21. My favorite vacation spot is Lake Powell
22. We have had 28 people stay on the Burcham's 75 ft houseboat!!
23. I love to water ski
24. I like to jet ski
25. I have never had a dog-I kind of want one, but get nervous about the shedding
26. I am a control/neat freak
27. Sometimes too anal about clutter
28. I am learning to sew
29. I am going to make curtains soon
30 My sister is pregnant and I just found out she is having a boy
31. I have one older sister
32. I have a younger brother that is 8
33. I am so thankful that God has blessed me in many ways
34. I miss my family
35. I am thankful to have some family and the whole Burcham clan close by
36. I miss my friends..highschool and college that live so far away
37. I am thankful I went to HU and met so many of my best girlfriends forever! And, Matty!
38. If I could move, I would seriously consider Nashville-I love it, and all the friends there!
39. I use to detassle corn
40. I even hand pollunated corn
41. I grew up in a town of 8,000-small town girl
42. I am fascinated by nature
43. I miss the humidity and lightning bugs
44. I like all kinds of music--and totally love Rap
45. I love to dance!!!!!
46. I like to be tan
47. I love to be in the sun-it boosts my mood
48. I like to drink lemon drop martinis
49. I like to paint
50. I like to shop--and spend too much money!! Clothes, house decor etc.
51. I am an anxious person
52. Sometimes, not very patient either
53. I am a sentimental person and dwell on the past too much sometimes
54. I play the piano
55. I like to sing
56. Matt and I sang together on praise team at church for 5 years
57. I enjoy shopping at Whole Foods
58. I am obsessed about nutrition and health
59. I will only drink organic milk
60. I only buy "natural" meats
61. Sometimes, I go overboard on the whole health, organic thing
62. I love brownies and ice cream
63. I like to take pictures, but have a hard time putting them in scrapbooks
64. I love to have fresh flowers
65. I love the smell of peonies and lilacs
66. I like the smell of freshly mowed grass
67. I have 5 neices and nephews between Matt and I-with another on the way
68. I wish I read my bible more often
69. Matt and I would like to start a business together someday
70. I am thankful Matt is a calm, laid back person, to balance my anxiousness
71. He makes me laugh and relax about life
72. I am going to Canada in 2 weeks-never been before
73. I am too sensitive and take things personally sometimes
74. I am too idealistic at times on my view of the world
75. I love to sing old church hymns
76. I still have a few more to go--
77. I enjoy eating out for dinner
78. I have to sleep with a noise maker at night-the quietness bugs me!
79. I miss my mom a lot and sister and dad!
80. I like to read everyone's blogs-sometimes I am a lurker on blog's of others I do not know so well!
81. I just celebrated my 10 year high school reunion
82. I only have one grandparent still living..and really wish I had a grandma around like Katie-so sweet!
83. I actually like to clean!
84. I want to go to Italy, Ireland and Europe
85. I want to go to Hawaii for Matt and I's 10 year anniversary
86. I am so thankful to know God and have the chance to be a christian
87. I like to eat fruit
88. My favorite is watermelon
89. My favorite Starbucks drink now-is a venti unsweet black ice tea
90. I like to mow the lawn and do yardwork, but do not like to water plants/flowers
91. I like to cook and am trying to learn to cook new types of food
92. I have never tried sushi-but am willing to try it
93. I use to hate cheese-i know, crazy-now I am starting to like it more and more
94. Matt and I enjoy playing board games..and guitar hero on play station
95. I love to watch Grey's Anatomy
96. I do think McDreamy-is Dreamy
97. I love to buy purses-and have a fettish!
98. I have never ridden a horse-and want to go horseback riding someday
99. Wow, I am almost there-this wasn't too bad
100. I believe that life is too short, we should enjoy each moment that we are in...

I love y'all, so I tag the rest of you who have just been enjoying reading all of these---it it your turn to share with us!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Great Job Mer! I learned a few things! What are you going to do in Canada? I can't wait to hear about that trip! Miss you and love ya!

Anonymous said...

I sure learned a few things! :) You made me post this on my blog too! How are you? How is Matt? Tell him we said hi. Talk to you soon! Love, Shauri

Katie Land said...

Oh- I am so glad you did your tag!!Great job. You should really try sushi- spicy tuna is my fav. I didn't try it until a few years ago. Great job learning to sew..Glad you are happy and even more glad that we all have blogs and can keep up with eachother!!

Mittig family said...

Great tag! I love reading everyone's list and learning new things. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Canada! Love ya!

Mittig family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rgarrett said...

That is great! I learned a lot more about you! I have to say, you won't be eating sushi with me! :) Love you, Becca

Mittig family said...

Hey Mer,
Where are your pictures from Canada? I can't wait to hear about your trip! Love ya!