This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. It was such a trip down memory lane, so many memories came back to me that I had not thought of in..probably 10 years. It was great to see some old friends and catch up-but it also made me glad to not be in high school anymore!
I only got a picture of my mom this visit!
I also had a chance to see my family since they still live in the good old Geneseo! I went to the John Deere Golf Classic, which was fun. I also got to see lots of corn, which was a huge part of my growing up since I detassled, rogued, thinned and hand pollunated corn for 5 summers-I am not sure I really miss that. However, I love to eat the sweet corn and I enjoyed tons of my favorite sweet corn "peaches and cream" I also got to see lightning bugs, which amaze me..these are some of my favorite things about the Midwest that I miss now that I am in Colorado. Needless to say, I was happy to get back home to my life in Colorado with my sweet husband Matty.
4 comments:
Mer! It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about your reunion. I can't believe we graduated 10 years ago, that means we went to Harding 10 years ago next month! It does not seem like that long ago!! Talk to you soon! Love you and miss you!
Shores
Hey Meredith! I'm glad you had fun at your reunion...ten years since high school seems about right, but reading Shores' comment about starting Harding ten years ago seems impossible! Was it really that long????????? Crazy how fast time goes. What do you think about going to homecoming this year?
Love you! Summer
You look so pretty!! My reunion is in a couple of weeks... I am not sure what to think.. I really don't know who I want to see that i don't already see. Who knows. I am glad that you got to go home and see your mom. Let;s keep in touch. I love the blog world. I really am going to do better. You have been doing awesome!!!
Hey! Yeah, my reunion is in a few weeks. I'm excited but just wish that I could lose the rest of this pregnancy weight by then! You look fabulous!!! Lots of Love-
Post a Comment