Pujols and Spiezio at bat
June 23, 2001, is the date that Matt and I got married. I cannot believe it has been 6 years! We have had such an incredible marriage-and I believe that we owe it to God-having a firm foundation and relationship with God, has made our marriage so blessed. We actually met over 9 years ago at Harding-started out as "just friends", then dated, broke up..all that fun dating drama-then we just knew we were best friends, were in love with each other and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together--and so we got married.
So, we celebrated our anniversary weekend in St. Louis-I know it is no Hawaii or Mexico--but, it was special to us. Matt has loved the Cardinals since he was a little boy-and I have liked them since I was a little girl, but I become more of a fan when I met Matt-so baseball (along with other sports) has been a huge part of our lives. So-Matt's uncle, who lives in St. Louis, hooked us up with 3rd row seats between the Cardinals dugout and home plate--it was totally sweet! We were so close and in the middle of all the action! We also got free food and drinks before and during the game-it was great! And-to top it off-they won!!! It was an incredible game--also hot and humid, which was perfect-I have to admit since I am a Midwest/Southern girl at heart, I miss those hot and humid days now that I live in Colorado!!
7 comments:
Mer,
It looks like you guys had a great trip. Awesome seats, you could see everything!! Great to talk to you today! I love ya!!
How fun!! 6 years, wow! We'll be married 6 years in July too! Time goes by so fast when you're having fun. :) You both look great! Hope to see you soon! Love, Shauri
Happy Anniversary! You got some great pictures! Ya'll were so close to everything. It looks like you had a great time. Miss you!
Happy Anniversary Meredith! It sounds like y'all had a great trip. My friend went to the John Mayer concert here last week and said it was great. I'll check back with you soon-let me know when you post again!
Hey Meredith! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Good to hear from you! You look great and seem to be so happy. Keep in touch!
Hey Meredith! It is great to hear from you! Sounds like you all are doing great. It's been nothing but work for me for the past few years, but I have been sooo blessed. Keep in touch. I'm not a religious blogger like some, but I keep mine updated every now and then. Keep in touch!
~Whitney
Hey! I love your new blog format. Looks like yall had a great time in St. Louis. We went to Kansas City for a Royals vs. Yankees game for our 1 yr. anniversary and had a blast. Maybe we can make it to Hawaii for our 10th.=) Love-
Post a Comment