

Matt's oldest brother has four kids-and this little guy is the youngest, his name is Logan. He is the sweetest little boy-and for some reason I seem to have the most pictures of him, I will have to post about the other three soon. He actually could pass for Matt's kid-those Burchams look so much alike anyways. I will hopefully have more exciting things to post about in the next few weeks-we are going to a John Mayer Concert this weekend-and then we are also going to a St Louis Cardinals game for our anniversary--in St. Louis, third row! I will try to keep up with all you other bloggers!!!
4 comments:
Mer,
I am so proud of you for posting!! Your nephew is adorable! I am so excited for you guys and your trip! Have fun! Call me soon!
Love you!
Hey Mer! Great job on the posts :) St. Louis sounds like fun, but you know Texas has a baseball team too. Not that anyone would want to see a Ranger game right now, but I'd love to see you! Have fun on your vacation! Love, Summer
Hey Meredith! Thanks for commenting! I do remember you! I'm so glad everyone's getting blogs! It's such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone!
Hey Meredith! Thanks for posting some new stuff! JK Logan is a little doll. I love that name. You and Matt are going to be awesome parents some day. Your sweet nature and disposition always shines through your posts. That's part of the reason I like reading your blog. Take care sweetie! Tell Matt we said hi. Love, Shauri
Post a Comment