It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I didn't know what to post for awhile..we have been busy with the holidays, work, ski trips etc. And, not to mention celebrating a birthday!! We have had about 60 inches of snow already this season-I think snow is beautiful, but I am ready for spring now!! At least it makes skiing great and the view of the mtns is beautiful.
I have posted a picture of my sister's little girl, her name is Emalee Rebecca and she is the sweetest little girl ever, at least in my opinion! She is growing up so fast, she will be 2 in March and I can hardly believe it! She calls me Aunt KK-it is so cute to hear her little voice say that!
I am going to try to post more often! Love you all!
3 comments:
Mer,
She is adorable! And I am very proud of you for posting on your blog. Good to hear you are well, talk to you soon.
love,
shores
She is so precious! You guys got much more snow than we did in AR! 60 inches compared to our like 2 inches at the most! It must be beautiful there. Shauri :)
meri - i was so glad to hear from you! we've had a crazy holiday season and it's been busy this new year too. We traveled to see family for the holidays then moved into a new house and now we're working on the little one's first birthday!! I would love to hear more about how you and matt are doing - you both look wonderful!
love paula
Post a Comment