I did not think that I would ever have a blog. Once I started reading other blogs, it was so fun to find out what is happening with some of my highschool and college friends, so I decided to start one. I am still learning about how it works-any tips would be great!
For a quick update, Matt and I have been happily married for 5 1/2 years. We live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado-which is a suburb of Denver (HR is about 15 miles southwest of Denver). Colorado is an amazing state to live in, waking up every day to see the mountains is a constant reminder of how awesome of a Creator we have. Even though I am far from so many friends and family, it has become our home. We bought a house 3 months ago and are still so excited! We are enjoying being homeowners and dreaming up all types of home improvements that we would like to do.
For a quick update, Matt and I have been happily married for 5 1/2 years. We live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado-which is a suburb of Denver (HR is about 15 miles southwest of Denver). Colorado is an amazing state to live in, waking up every day to see the mountains is a constant reminder of how awesome of a Creator we have. Even though I am far from so many friends and family, it has become our home. We bought a house 3 months ago and are still so excited! We are enjoying being homeowners and dreaming up all types of home improvements that we would like to do.
5 comments:
Hey Mer,
Glad you are blogging! The snow looks beautiful and you and Matt are cute too!! Talk to you soon!
love,
Shores
You look so pretty! I haven't seen you in so long - I'm glad we can keep up through blogging now. Glad y'all are doing good.
I'm glad you have a blog now! It's good to see you and Matt. Sounds like you guys are doing well. I'll have to remind Justin to check out your blog too. He'll like to see what Matt's up to. Colorado is so beautiful, especially the snow! Talk to you soon! Shauri
Mer,
I love your blog! It is a great way to keep up with you. Check out ours too. I hope you are well! Love you!
Becca
Hey Meredith!
I am so glad that you started a blog. I have checked a few times before b/c I wanted to say hi, but you didn't have one. I say write exactly what you did. You did great. You look awesome and I am glad that you and Matt are doing well. Congrats on buying a house. Have you gotten it all decorated yet? Great to hear from you and I will add you to my favorites so we can keep in touch.
Love ya
Katie
Post a Comment