We got 30 inches of snow last Thursday! It was so much snow! The whole city was shut down for a couple of days. As much of a pain as it can be to get around in the snow, it is so beautiful. It also makes the view of the front range absolutely spectacular. One of the nice perks about living in Denver is that it can snow one day-and then be sunny and warm the next. However, this snow may stay around longer. Matt and I did enjoy the first big snow in our new home! We also enjoyed staying around here for Christmas, we are usually either in Cancun or back in Illinois with my family. For those NBA fans, you may have heard that the Denver Nuggets traded for Allen Iverson(2nd only to Melo in scoring), he was to play his first game the night of the blizzard and the game got cancelled, so Denver named it the Iverson Blizzard 2006!
1 comment:
Hey Blogger, I have been looking for some new news. I enjoyed your "inversion Blizzard 2006" Sounds like you are having some more winter. I'll be looking for some more blog.
Post a Comment