This is my older sister Jenn. We are as different as night and day in our looks-and even in our personalities. However, we are close and as we have gotten older we have become not just sisters, but best friends. She lives in Illinois, so I miss getting to see her all the time--but thank goodness for email and phones! And, we make the attempt to see each other at least 3 times a year! She came to visit me as a suprise for my birthday in February-and she came all by herself! As much as I wanted to see my little neice Emalee--it was nice to have her all to myself!
I will get to see all of them for Easter!
4 comments:
How fun to have your sis come to visit! I didn't know you had a sister. You both are beautiful and you are right, you look nothing alike! How funny! Good to see that things are going well with you. Love, Shauri
Hey girl! I am so glad you posted a new blog! I can't wait to see you in May. It will be so much fun!! It has been almost 5 years! Can you believe that it has been that long, I can't. Thank goodness for phones and email!
love you!
I am so glad you are coming to Nashville. I am keeping that weekend open! It has been way too long since we've seen you!
I hear you will be in Nashville soon!! Can't wait to hopefully see you. We will be in kentucky that weekend which is only an hour away, so hopefully I can come to nashville and see you. I love the post of you and your sister!! Hopefully see you soon
Post a Comment