Me and sweet Becca, aren't we hot!?? She was due in about 4 days..
Shelby's kid Chase and Jonas
My sweet Becca and her sweet Macey
One of my favorite things about summer, is eating popsicles outside, so we have be doing that a lot this summer!
Jonas and Daddy are always being so silly!
My big boy..he looks so grown up with his little fro hawk!
I can hardly believe that in almost 2 weeks baby girl Burcham will be here! I really am ready to meet her. My body feels a bit more worn down with this pregnancy than it did with Jonas, but I guess I wasn't chasing a toddler around and working! My Aunt Risa made the bedding for the nursery and Matt did all the painting, it is almost ready and I will definitley post pics. My other Aunt Robbe helped picked out the fabrics and my mom flew in one weekend to help sew also..I am thankful for all of them and their desire to help me..I felt so special!!
Matt also got a promotion last week as Director of Due Diligence Compliance..he really deserved this promotion, he has been so dedicated and commited to this job and always trusted God, and God has blessed him and our family..I am so proud of him!
So, this past month, been trying to go to the Pool as much as I can, Jonas, of course, loves it! It is easier with him this summer, but also hard to keep up with him, he RUNS everywhere and is fearless and curious..he has always been so busy! Anyhow, he loves outdoors and I am just fine with that..because I love them too! We are looking forward to some fun outings with him this summer, but also just hanging out on the porch and eating popsicles.
Alright, time for bed..I just love summertime, the evenings in Colorado are absolutely perfect, the weather, no bugs, beautiful skies, mountians, trees, grass, smells...it is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment