Thursday, June 3, 2010

It has been a long hiatus

Just wanting to be at Lake Powell right now..and cannot believe this was 2 years ago..





This was at Easter, so my belly has grown a lot since there, I will post an updated one once I download some more!



I honestly cannot believe I have not blogged for 7 months and now I am one month away to giving birth to our sweet baby girl! My plate has been full and I admit I have done more updating and posting of pics on FB, but would like to start blogging again, it is so much more personal.








Jonas turned 2 in April and he amazes us everyday with how fast he is learning to communicate and understand the world around him..we think he may be a bit advanced!!! He knows how to count to 10, spell almost all of his name, say the ABC song and sing other nursery rhymes and much more..I will save another post for potty training! He LOVES to run everywhere and is an active little boy, which he has been since he was born. I am hoping this little girl may be just a tad bit more laid back..but will take whatever God believes I can handle!








I am in full nesting mode, with a complete feeling of anxiety..trying to get it all done before she gets her, including organizing my entire house. I decided I needed to come to reality and focus on what "really" needs to be done. My sweet aunts and mom have helped me pick out fabrics and sew all my bedding and curtains..now the painting begins. I will try to post some before/after pics and prego pics of me. This pregnancy has gone by fast and I have not taken nearly as many pics as I did with Jonas and I am definitely more ready for the pregnancy part to be over this time!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Reeves said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics of that little girl soon! Enjoy your last few weeks as a momma of one!

emily said...

YIPPEEEE!!!! A new post! Yes, I can see you anytime, but I still love seeing pics & reading updates. That pic of Jonas kissing your little baby belly is so sweet! You hang in there! Let me know if I can help you with anything :)