I feel as life has been a bit challenging the past couple of months, but that it is teaching me the true meaning of life and what is most important..our relationships..with God, family and friends. In August, my Papa Leo passed away at the young age of 81..what a void he has left in my life and those that have known him..he truly was a man that was so passionate about God and teaching others about him. Then, in October, Matt's grandaddy Vic, age 93 passed away..another void will be left,,he was so special to Matt growing up..and I know he will miss him as will I.he was a very influential man and he also believed and showed LOVE...he finally got baptized at the age of 92..hallelujah!
I know the death of our two grandaddy's has really changed my perspective... I am such a worrier in life and realize how much time that I waste by being anxious and worrying and I am really trying to not do it anymore and to give over the control and trust God so that I can enjoy my time and do what God intends me to do...
Just a few pics from the funeral
No comments:
Post a Comment