Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Time

Trip to Illinois in July to see my family!






Jonas Loves the vaccum or any push toy














Cousins
































So-I will eventually go Private with the blog, but obviously I haven't posted in a long time, so I don't want to take the time right now to set it up!
We have had such a fun and busy summer, Jonas is at such a fun age, exploring everything..and he RUNS everywhere. He says ball, mama, tractor, doggy. He blows kisses and gives kisses, he waves and says bye bye. He seems to be understanding more of what you say to him. He loves to dance, YEAH!! He also seems to jibber jabber A LOT...and will sing along to any song. He loves airplances, big trucks, doggies, birdies..he basically loves nature and being outdoors! He loves the pool, and he is still at that age that he has NO FEAR! So, I have to keep such a close eye on him, so for those of you that know how much I love to just lay out in the sun, there hasn't been too much of that at the pool, that only happens at home when he is napping, if Ihave nothing else to do!!










So, since I am so behind..I thought I would just post some of my favorite pics from the summers so far..he is now 15 months old..soon to be 16 months! Also, thanks Kim for the tip on the Picnik site..I have only tried it with a couple of pics above, but will be using it a lot from now on!










Hope everyone is doing good!

No comments: