Thursday, May 28, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

Hello! After reading a post from another friend that is going private with her blog, I thought it was time for me to go private.. I have some of your email addresses..but if you want to keep checking my blog from time to time...(I am not the greatest at updating..but I still do time to time.).please leave me a comment with your email address! Love ya!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Add me to the list!!!
jaymetengler@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

add me, too!
k6ster@gmail.com

Vanessa said...

add me...vesimpson@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

Aw thanks for the sweet comments on James's pictures!
I did take them myself but am no where near a professional! Nor do I have the patience to ever want to be.
I do have a good camera which makes a big difference. It is a SLR Nikon D50. I also use picnik.com photo editing site to give the pictures more pizzaz with shadowing/colors/etc.
You could so do it! The only problem is once they are mobile it is so much harder to get them to stay posing!

Amanda said...

i HOPE i AM ON THE LIST!

Paula'sPaige said...

Meredith-
I'm one of Matt's cousins from Missouri (I actually live in Memphis now). I found your blog through Kelly Julian (I am good friends with her sister). I would love to be added to your list when you go private. I have enjoyed seeing pictures of your family.

Paula Parker Johnson
ppjnsn@comcast.net

Stephanie Reeves said...

Me too! reevesstephanie@yahoo.com

Alyssa Jane said...

hi merideth its alyssa how are you? you will be gettin something in the mail here pretty soon you will think why am i sending this to you know because it is very late

love you alyssa