It is crazy snowing here since yesterday, we have over a foot here and in the foothills there is over 3 feet! It was such a mild winter and April has ended up being our snowiest month. Needless to say, we need the moisture, but I am so OVER IT!! The good thing about Colorado snow, it is supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees tomorrow, so it will start to melt!
Things have been busy as usual, and I just don't have as much time to blog--I seem to Facebook more now when I have a free moment! Jonas turned 1 on April 2nd and we had a party with just family on the 4th. My mom (nana-we are trying to come up with a new name, because Matt's mom is also nanna..I would love any ideas!), anyways, she came to visit and was here for the party. Jonas was a bit overwhelmed with all the people..but he dug into the cake..then got it in his eye and it was all over after that!!! He was spoiled with lots of gifts...I just can hardly believe it has been a year! God has truly blessed our lives with sweet Jonas, he truly is our sunshine. I also feel I have grown so much in the past year..having a baby really does change a person, for the better!
He has 5 teeth now.
Took his first step alone TODAY!!
Waves bye bye and says bye bye
Says mama and ball..loves to play ball
loves doggies
claps his hands when he accomplishes things
plays the piano..not playing any tunes yet!
crawls up and down the stair super fast
pulls himself up
Talks..jibber jabbers a lot
loves baths
loves outdoors
Very active
I also started him in swim lessons a few weeks ago and he is loving it..I will post some pics next time.
We also celebrated his first Easter..I think next year he will have a better idea of what is going on..he still loved to play with his basket and eggs. We had church and Easter dinner with the Burchams..it was really rainy and cold..
That is an update for now..I know, kind of long.
Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Jonas! I feel like it was just yesterday that you were blogging while pregnant!
Crazy how fast time goes by.
Anyways his cake and party look awesome! And his eyes are just down right gorgeous! He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!
Post a Comment