Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Jonas

I can hardly believe a year has gone by. This has been an amazing year for both Matt and I. If you would have asked either one of us when I was pregnant if we would obsess over our kid, we would have said.."no way", but that is exactly what has happened. Jonas is our sunshine and God has given us such a blessing!!

He says ball, doggie, mama, dada
He is EXTREMELY verbal...such a talker
He LOVES to play chase, hide and sneak up behind you--then he just giggles and chuckles...HE is such a happy little guy
He does have a strong will and strong opinion and is not afraid to express it...
He loves to point at objects
He loves balloons, balls and doggies!! He also loves music...He loves to watch daddy sing on sunday at church!
He isn't much of a cuddler, except when he first wakes up and right before he goes to bed
He always wants Matt or I to be near him when he is playing...
He likes people
He loves his bath
He is starting to eat finger food..and I have realized he is going to be like any other kid and not LOVE to eat all veggies and fruits
He is a wiggle worm and so active..crawls everywhere...opens cabinets.. Helps pull laundry out of dryer...crawls up and down the stairs. He keeps us busy!!

He is so sweet and precious and we can't imagine our lives without him!

I will post pics after his little party on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hope he had a great birthday!! I can't believe he is talking! Love it, hope you are all doing well. Miss you and love you. Just got internet back so hopefully will update soon. Love you all!