Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jonas and his first Christmas





I have always loved all the festivities around Christmas time, it is one of my favorite times of the year. This year was even more fun with a little 8 month old...I know next year will be even more fun since he will be a bit older, you begin to see the joy of christmas through their eyes and it makes it so fun!  Matt I have truly become obsessed with this kid, we were those type that never thought we would be like that..we were wrong!!  Jonas enjoyed the boxes, wrapping paper, bows and tissue paper the most...he enjoyed some of his toys...but needless to say, the tupperware is still his favorite!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a HappyNew Year!!

5 comments:

Mittig family said...

WOW-you have been a busy little blogger! That last pic of Jonas is so cute! Well, of course all of them are cute, but the last one is just my favorite! And I also love the Santa pic!

Natalie Church said...

Everything is great here. I'm just growing by the second! I have 8 more weeks to go and we still have a lot to do...move Tori to a big girl bed...get Brady's room ready! Brady is the name...I hope ya'll had a fun first Christmas with Jonas!

Amanda said...

So proud of your blogging!! Better than me! These pictures are adorable, he is soooo cute. Miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Talk to you soon! Love you!

Vanessa said...

He is so cute, Mer. I think he has such bright eyes, and it looks like you and Matt are having a great time with him!

Keeley White said...

He is getting so big and so stinkin' cute. Braden wore his overalls this week that you gave him. He finally fits in them but they are still a little big. Hopefully Reed will be home in time to wear them too! Love you girl and miss you!