Jonas turned 8 months old last week. He is growing so fast and we are having so much fun with him, I honestly can't remember what life was like without him, he brings us such joy! He is such a happy little dude...and he has this belly laugh that I will have to post soon. He loves doggies and laughs so hard at them.. He is curious and so busy all the time. He started crawling backwards a couple weeks ago and will move a few inches forward, I think he will master it soon! He also LOVES bathtime and is eating all kinds of baby food and enjoying making a mess! I am excited for his first Christmas..probably more than he is! So-just a few random posts... Hope everyone is well!!
3 comments:
PRECIOUS!! He is getting so big and is so cute! I wish I could meet him! WE are busy all the time, I don't know what I did before kids. They are so much fun though. I hope you are well, let's catch up soon. Love you!
Mere-
Jonas is so cute. Braden already loves bath time and I hope he continues to. I am sorry that I have not gotten around to writing you a thank you note. The little outfits you sent our boys are soooo cute!!! I absolutely love the little hats that go with the overalls. It is just now starting to get cold so they will get to wear them soon. Thank you and love ya!
Wow! I can't believe Jonas is already 8 months!! He's so cute and it looks like you're lovin' being a mom. Have a great 1st Christmas with Jonas! Love ya-
Post a Comment