Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I LOVE THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!!



30th Birthday 





I have to admit, I am a birthday princess, therefore, even though my birthday is the 1st of Feb..I like to think the whole month is a celebration--I know, pathetic!
Anyway, I turned 30 this year!!!  Matty threw me a Girls Night out at Sing Sing and at Fado's Irish Pub..we had drinks, appetizers, talked and danced..it was a lot of fun!!  My sister also flew in for the weekend and that was a special treat!  I am truly looking forward to the 30's!

Jonas turned 10 months old--he is getting big so fast!! He has another tooth that has poked through in the top front..he is babbling, lauging, crawling and getting into everything..he is so--curious and wants to eat anything he sees!   He likes to sing really loud also!  He loves to cuddle his little stuffed animal that is called doggy--yeah, we need to name him!  He also loves playing with balls and putting them into a bowl or some container... He is such a joy!  

He also LOVES bathtime..so, here are some 10 month photo shots!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hapy 30th Birthday! Looks like you had a great birthday night! So fun that you sang with the piano man!
I agree about celebrating as long as you can!

Mittig family said...

It looks like such a fun party-I wish I could have replied "YES" to Matt's invite! Jonas is such a little cutie-time for another one??? :)

Amanda said...

Happy 30th Month!! Looks like you had so much fun, wish I could have been there.Jonas is getting so big, I love the bath pics! Miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mer! Love the bumper stickers on your butt!! Priceless!!! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah....your 30th was so much fun! Jonas is so cute!! Love to see you soon! Love, Deb