Matt and I really enjoyed sharing Halloween with Jonas this year-and I know it will get more fun the older he gets. Having kids really does bring out the kid in you around the holidays!! I dressed Jonas up as a little lion since he has lots of lions in his room..so, yes, it is because I like lions! It was fun and he kept his costume on for about 4 hours! We carved pumpkins, handed out candy to lots of trick or treaters-it was 80 degrees that day, which is unusual Halloween weather for us-and we also hung out with some friends!
I hope you all had a great Halloween!
2 comments:
He is the cutest lion ever! And, your pumpkins are so cool! I am glad you all had such a good time!
Love,
Becca
That is adorable! He is getting so big and is a cutie! I love the big smiles. Great to catch up with you the other day. I miss you and can't wait to get our boys together! Love and hugs!
Post a Comment