Tuesday, May 8, 2007

MY HARDING GIRLS

I finally made a trip to Nashville to see some of my college girlfriends. It has almost been 6 years since I have seen some of them, but it felt as though no time had gone by. We are like sisters, and I am so thankful and blessed I went to Harding and made such amazing Christian friendships that will last a lifetime. I was sad to leave, I miss the girls!!

THE TIN ROOF II- We had a fun time and made some fun memories at the Tin Roof...hey, where is Natalie in this picture???

9 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Exactly!! Where am I during all of this...oh yeah...on my way home:)
It was so good to see you after 6 years. It's crazy it's been that long! Glad you came!

Amanda said...

Of course, you had to fuel the fire. I am never going to live this down! I am so happy you came to visit! It was a great weekend!
love ya!

Katie Land said...

It was awesome to see you!! I am glad we all got together. We have to keep in touch!!! Ed and Matt have to meet. We will plan a trip out sometime. Talk to you soon. I want a copy of that picture too!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! How is Matt doing?

Natalie Church said...

Hey Mer-Can you email me your home address? Vanessa needs it...thanks!

Mittig family said...

Hey Meredith! I was so happy to hear from you on our blog! Aren't these fun? You look beautiful and it sounds like you're living a pretty fun life! I'll be thinking about you living in Colorado when it's 110 degrees here this summer. Keep posting pics so I can keep up with you! Love, Summer

Stephanie Reeves said...

Hey! It was so great to hear from you! You look great. It looks like yall had a blast in Nashville. I would love to see everyone sometime. Come pay a visit to me and Shelby in LR sometime. Love-

Amanda said...

It has been a month and no new posts to the blog!!! I am waiting!!
love you!

Mittig family said...

I'm with Amanda. We need some new pictures and updates!
Love you, Summer